Data Protection Policy
Why and for what purpose do we process your personal data? The following are the different purposes for which EASY EP:
- Treatments made by the contract. They are necessary for the signing of the contract or the provision of the service you request from us.
- Treatments made by your consent. Provided that you have given your consent through the box provided for this purpose in the form that we would make available.
- Processing carried out for legitimate interest.
We will treat your data to inform you about the contracting of products and services, for your contracting, as well as to maintain and fulfill the contract.
In order to fulfill the contract, we may resort to external sources of information, such as newspapers and official gazettes, public registries, resolutions of public administrations, telephone directories, lists of persons belonging to professional associations, official lists for fraud prevention, social networks and the Internet.
- We will treat your data for the development of commercial actions, both general and adjusted to your commercial profile, to offer you products or services similar to those you have already contracted. The commercial actions may be by any means, including electronic means (email, fax, SMS, social networks, mobile applications, etc.).
- We will use your information to make observations and recommend products and services. We will consult the information that we have for the management of the services that we lend you or the products that you have contracted or maintained contracted in the last year.
For these purposes, we will only be able to consult information from companies that provide information on solvency, delinquency and, in general, risk indicators, if you have previously given us your consent.
By means of the two (2) previous treatments, we pursue the legitimate interest of offering you the products and services that better adapt to your personal characteristics, as well as better conditions in products or services that you have contracted, or that you may contract in the future.
You may request to object to any of the above processing based on legitimate interest and, where appropriate, exercise your right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing. To do so, you should contact the Data Protection Officer/Privacy Office and explain the reason for your objection.
We will process your data to comply with applicable legal and tax obligations, such as the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing. These treatments will exist even after the termination of the contractual relationship, if necessary.
How do we obtain your data? We must take into account that no data that does not identify a natural or legal person will be processed. We obtain your data by the following means:
- The information you provide to us when you contract and maintain products and/or services with us, either directly or indirectly. Some examples are: through inquiries, transactions, operations or contract applications.
- External information sources, such as newspapers and official bulletins, public records, public sources, resolutions of public administrations, official lists for the prevention of fraud, social networks and the Internet, as well as third party companies to which you have given your consent for the transfer of your data to entities.
In particular, the data we will process include the following categories: identification data, data concerning your personal characteristics and social circumstances, academic and professional data, commercial information.
Consent must be free, informed, specific and unequivocal.
PURPOSES OF TREATMENT
Information about data processing for sending communications:
The express consent given by the owner constitutes the legal basis for the aforementioned processing. In each of the communications received, you may unsubscribe from such mailings through the mechanism provided for that purpose. The criterion of data conservation will be based on the contrary manifestation to the treatment on their part. In any case, you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, opposition, cancellation, portability and limitation of treatment, as well as raise any questions regarding the processing of your personal data via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To contact the Data Protection Delegate, you may write to the e-mail address email@example.com. Data subjects may also file a complaint, in case of dissatisfaction in the exercise of their rights, before the Spanish Data Protection Agency, through its electronic headquarters by means of the electronic procedure for the filing of complaints.
How long will we keep the User's personal data?
In general, the personal data provided will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the User's request or as long as their deletion is not requested by the User.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of the User's personal data?
The legal basis for the processing of data is the legitimacy of the User's consent.
To which recipients will the User's personal data be communicated?
In those cases in which the User requests, through the web, service proposals.
Likewise, the data may be transferred to public administrations and agencies for the fulfillment of obligations directly enforceable to EASY EP.
What are the User's rights when providing us with personal data?
The User has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether EASY EP processes personal data concerning him/her, as well as to access his/her personal data, request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, the User may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to his or her particular situation, the User may object to the processing of his or her data. EASY EP will cease processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
The User may exercise the right to the portability of his/her data, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transfer it to another data controller. Such action may entail a reasonable fee to be paid by the User, depending on the administrative costs incurred in fulfilling the request, in accordance with the regulations.
The User may raise any questions he/she may consider in relation to this Policy as well as exercise his/her rights under the terms provided for by law by sending a letter by post to: EASY PAYMENT AND FINANCE EP, Gran Vía Nº 57 8ºE, 28013 Madrid, Spain, or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the corresponding request and accompanied by a copy of the ID card or document proving identity.
In case of not obtaining satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency through its electronic headquarters, by filing a claim for the protection of rights.