EASY PAYMENT AND FINANCE EP, EP.
The attention of requests of various kinds by the User or holders of the data (hereinafter, "User").
Consent of the data subject.
Access, Rectify and Delete Data, as well as other rights, as explained in the Additional Information.
Please refer to the Additional and Detailed Information on Data Protection.
The User guarantees that the data provided are true, accurate, complete and updated, being responsible for any damage or prejudice, direct or indirect, that could be caused as a result of the breach of such obligation. In the event that the data provided belong to a third party, the User guarantees that he/she has informed said third party of the aspects contained in this document and obtained his/her authorization to provide his/her data for the aforementioned purposes.
In order to offer information or services of interest based on the User's location, data related to the geolocation of the User's device may be accessed, in those cases in which the user's configuration to that effect so permits.
For the purposes of technical security and system diagnostics, in anonymized or aggregated form, the IP address (Internet access identification number of the device, which allows devices, systems and servers to recognize and communicate with each other) may be recorded. This information may also be used for web performance analysis purposes.
1. CONTACT INFORMATION
https://easy-ep.com/es/easy/ (en adelante, la “Web”)
Company Name: EASY PAYMENT AND FINANCE EP.
Registered Office: Gran vía N.º 57 8ºE (Madrid), 28013.
Telephone: +3491 787 62 00 - 91 702 34 88
2. Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Your personal data will be processed by EASY PAYMENT AND FINANCE EP and address at Gran Vía Nº57 8ºE (Madrid),28013, with e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. What is the purpose of the processing of your data and our legitimacy for it?
- The information provided by the User is processed in order to respond to requests of various kinds made by the User. Depending on the nature of the request, the purpose will pursue the management of inquiries and requests for proposals (RFP) sent through the contact form provided for this purpose, requests for registration in training, information of any course, webinar, electronic communications of an informative nature, according to their interests. a commercial profile may be developed, based on the information provided. No automated decisions will be made based on this profile.
- In the event that the User aggregates his or her data, only the User's personal data to which he or she has consented during the access configuration will be accessed. Any information provided in connection with such social applications may be accessed by members of the relevant social network, such interactions will be governed by the privacy policies of the entities providing the services.
The express consent given by the owner constitutes the legal basis for the aforementioned processing. In each of the communications received, you may unsubscribe from such mailings through the mechanism provided for that purpose. The criterion of data conservation will be based on the contrary manifestation to the treatment on their part. In any case, you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, opposition, deletion, portability and limitation of treatment, as well as raise any questions regarding the processing of your personal data via email email@example.com.
To contact the Data Protection Delegate, you can go to the same e-mail address. Data subjects may also file a complaint, in case of dissatisfaction in the exercise of their rights, before the Spanish Data Protection Agency, through its electronic headquarters by means of the electronic procedure for filing complaints.
4. What is the legitimacy for the processing of the User's personal data?
The legal basis for the processing of data is the legitimacy of the User's consent.
5. How long will we keep your personal data?
We will keep your personal data as long as they are necessary for the development of the requested service. After this period the data will be deleted in accordance with the provisions of the data protection legislation and other applicable regulations, which implies its blocking, being available only at the request of Judges and Courts, the Public Prosecutor or the competent Public Administrations during the limitation period of the actions that may arise to be subsequently eliminated.
In general, the personal data provided will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the User's request or as long as their deletion is not requested by the User.
6. To whom do we disclose your personal data?
The data may be transferred to public administrations and agencies for the fulfillment of obligations directly enforceable against us.
7. Are there any International Data Transfers?
There are no international data transfers, except in the case of a judicial request.
What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
The User has the right to obtain confirmation of how we treat personal data concerning him/her, as well as to access his/her personal data, request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, the User may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to his or her particular situation, the User may object to the processing of his or her data. In this case, the processing of the data will cease, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
The User may exercise the right to the portability of his/her data, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transfer it to another data controller. Such action may entail a reasonable fee to be paid by the User, depending on the administrative costs incurred in fulfilling the request, in accordance with the regulations.
In other words, our data protection regulations give you a series of rights in relation to the data processing involved in our services, which can be summarized as follows:
- Right of access: you have the right to know what type of data we are processing and the characteristics of the processing we are carrying out.
- Right of rectification: you may request the modification of your data if it is inaccurate or not truthful.
- Right of portability: you can obtain a copy in an interoperable format of the data being processed.
- The right to the limitation of the treatment in the cases included in the Law.
- Right of erasure: you may request the erasure of your data when the processing is no longer necessary.
- Right of opposition: you may request the cessation of the sending of commercial communications in the terms indicated above.
- Right to revoke the consent given.
You may exercise your rights by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal communication to the address Gran Vía Nº57 8º E, 28013 Madrid (Spain), indicating the right to be exercised and attaching your ID card or similar identification documentation. You also have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (in Spain, the Spanish Data Protection Agency).
What cookies does the website use?
* Last updated on September 30, 2022